Saturday 21 July 2007

Book Review: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows



For the last 2 books, I have lined up to be one of the first to get the books, and this year was no different. When the last book came out, I had been out the night before and was coming home at around 2 in the morning and seriously considered camping out to be one of the first in line, but it was way too cold and my bed was calling me.

Also for the last 2 books, I have started reading it as soon as I got home and not put it down until I finished it. I read it all today.

I won't spoil it for those who haven't finished it, but I will say a few favourite characters die and I will admit I bawled my eyes out when they did.

It is an excellent book. I definitely wasn't disappointed!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I cried as well when some of the characters died. Great choice in reading material ;)