Saturday 1 September 2007

Please Take A Message

I was doing my grocery shopping this afternoon and had called my mum on her mobile phone to find out what I should pick up for dinner. While we were talking, I could hear another call coming through. I've had this phone for 2+ years and it's the first time it's ever happened. I didn't even know I had call waiting on my mobile.

I was trying to get my mum off the phone so I could answer it, but then her land line rang, so she was trying to get to that phone and hang up from me. The person calling me on my mobile had hung up by the time I went to answer it, so I gave it 10minutes before calling my mum back because we hadn't decided on dinner.

It turns out that the call on their landline was someone looking for me. I have no idea who, because my stepdad took the call but didn't bother to ask who was calling and didn't take a message! He never does! The only helpfull bit of information he managed to ascertain is that they were male!

They haven't called back, so obviously it can't have been too important. But it's going to bug me until I find out who it is.

No comments: