Sunday 18 November 2007

Me?! The Social Butterfly?!

This weekend I have not spent one night at home for dinner!

Friday I drove to Ace's house because I was babysitting for him and his wife while they went to dinner and a show. I had to be up by 5.30 to get to their place for 7.30 to catch a bus into work. I didn't get home until after midnight.

Saturday was tough because I had training for a new computer system they are implementing in a week, so I had to be up at 6.30 to get into Perth for 8. Training lasted all day, so I didn't get home until well after 5. I got changed and headed over to a bbq at one of my neightbours down the street. I didn't get to bed until 2.

And this morning I met up with a friend for coffee in Osborne Park and got home around midday.

Ace was cooking me dinner (not ordering pizza) so was at his place about 5.30 and didn't get home until well after 11.

It feels like I've only been home to sleep this weekend. I haven't seen the folks for more than 5 hours since Thursday night because they've still been in bed when I've left and in bed when I got home!

This week at work is not going to be any different because I am on the late shift where I start at 12 and finsih at 8, so they have left when I get up and in bed when I get home!

Maybe next weekend I will actually sit down for a home cooked meal with them?

No comments: