Sunday 9 December 2007

Incommunicado

My mobile phone is doing this weird thing where I can't hear anyone that I call or who calls me unless I either have them on loudspeaker (not very good when on a crowded train when everyone is listening to you) or when my hands free is plugged in (which is not very often because I keep it in the car and never remember to connect it, besides which I tend to ignore my phone when I am driving unless I can pull over safely and quickly).

So, now I've got to buy a new phone. This is problematic because I am very happy with my provider. I have not been in contract for several years and have no intention of going into another contract when I don't need to. Even though I make it clear that I want to buy the phone outright because I'm happy with my plan, the phone dealers still feel the need to try to sell me their products.

I'll just keep shopping around until I find the phone I want.

No comments: