Monday 13 April 2009

Movie Review: Knowing

I'm not a fan of Nicholas Cage so I don't know why I really went to see this - maybe because it was half price. I certainly didn't see it because he was in it! Or I think it had more to do with the fact that I just had to get out of the house today otherwise I was going to go stir crazy.

The Mist was along a similar storyline, plus I've also read The Taking by Dean Koontz which is pretty much along the same lines too.

A couple of good Aussie actors, Rose Byrne & Ben Mendelsohn are part of the cast, which is good to see.

I wouldn't really see it unless you are a huge fan of Nicholas Cage.

Plot: When a professor stumbles on a set of coded numbers, written in 1959 and buried in a time capsule at his son’s school, he makes a startling discovery. The cryptic message predicts every major disaster of the past 50 years and holds chilling predictions about future catastrophes—the last of which hints at destruction on a global scale.

No comments: