Monday 25 May 2009

Movie Review: Monsters V Aliens 3D

By the end of this movie I had a massive headache and was ready to kill the family sitting just in front of me.

The son talked throughout the entire movie. 40 minutes in and he was screaming and running around the cinema - having a massive tantrum. I was in the back row and he kept running past me. I know it was childish, but I tripped the little shit over! Accidentally of course *grin*

At one point I said out loud for him to just shut the f@#! up and got a dirty stare from the parent in return.

The movie itself was good - the graphics were so much better on this movie than when I went to see Bolt in 3D - I could actually see all the really cool stuff.

Plot: When a meteorite from outer space hits a young Californian girl and turns her into a giant monster, she is taken to a secret government compound where she meets a ragtag group of monsters also rounded up over the years. As a last resort, under the guidance of General W.R. Monger, on a desperate order from The President, the motley crew of Monsters is called into action to combat the aliens and save the world from imminent destruction!

No comments: