Monday 3 January 2011

Movie Review: Narnia - Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

Another hot long weekend, another movie.

I've been doing nothing all day except lie on my bed with my fan going reading a book, but by late this afternoon I was going stir crazy so decided on seeing this.

I am never disappointed with the Narnia movies (having never read the books I think)

Plot: Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their cousin Eustace, their royal friend King Caspian, and a warrior mouse named Reepicheep, find themselves swallowed into a painting and on to the Dawn Treader. Their mission – on which rests the fate of Narnia itself – takes the courageous voyagers to mysterious islands and a river that turns to gold, to fateful confrontations with magical creatures and sinister enemies, and to a reunion with their friend and protector, the “Great Lion” Aslan.

No comments: