Thursday 14 July 2011

Movie Review: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows (Part 2)

OMG!!! So excited!!!  I can't believe it's finally here!!!!

It feels like I have been waiting for this to come out for years.  Wait a sec.  I have been waiting for years!! LOL!!

I was so pumped up for the midnight screening last night but wasn't sure how I was going to get through work on 2 hours sleep!  Let's just say that by lunch time, I was trying to find a little corner to hide.

Overall I was impressed with the movie.  The only thing really that let me down was the fight scene between Harry and Voldemort and the aftermath.  It was nothing like it was in the book, which I think ended it much tidier than just breaking the wand in half.

Plot: Harry, Ron and Hermione search for Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes in their effort to destroy the Dark Lord.

No comments: