Tuesday 18 April 2006

It's A Single's Life For Me

I have friends who are married with kids; friends who are married without kids; friends in a relationship (be it hetero or gay); and friends who are single but have kids, but none that are close who are just single.

It's never bothered me before, but somehow, it has crept up on me without me being aware of it. It's almost like it's taunting me to my face saying 'nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!' It is seriously depressing!

You begin to question if there is something wrong with you that your family and friends are not telling you about. Or if it's just your nose hair that you've forgotten to trim! *snort!*

I have thought about joining an internet dating site and I have in the past gone in and had a snoop at some of the profiles (both mens & womens - to get an idea of what one puts in these things), but I'm not sure that it's my thing.

Also, I have several friends who have used these sites and most of them have not had much success. I know of only 1 person who has had a successful relationship and that is 'Viv'.

Maybe I should try the picking up in the supermarket, but knowing my luck they will already be taken or gay! :(

No comments: