Sunday 4 June 2006

Radio Station Freebies

I was driving around Osborne Park yesterday, looking for a shop, and happened to be going past Rick Hart when I saw that a local radio station's car was parked on the kerb giving out stuff. I pulled over, jumped out and was given a bag of 'goodies' which included some popcorn, yoghurt & a carton of ice coffee.

Today I was deciding whether to go to Hillarys for brunch and to browse the shops or go to Subiaco markets before heading off to see a movie. I decided on the Subi markets, so jumped on the freeway. I was channel surfing the radio when one station announced that they were at Hillarys giving away stuff!

I decided on Subi markets and was driving past Homebase when there was another (different) local radio station's car giving stuff out. This time I got a can of zero coke, the quokka magazine and a small packet of twisties.

I don't drink either ice coffee or coke zero, but how cool is that?!

No comments: