Wednesday 6 December 2006

Kylie's Show Girl Tour


In one word - Awesome!

I'd bought tickets with a friend when they were first released at the end of January last year and was looking forward to going when Kylie postponed her concert due to being diagnosed with breast cancer.

I held on to my ticket (my friend returned hers) and was excited when she finally announced that she would be recommencing her tour!

I organised to have a couple of days of work - again (I had organised a couple of days off for the original concert) and borrowed a friend's camera (which I also used at Robbie Williams concert a few days before).

From start to finish, you just couldn't take your eyes off the stage. With about a dozen costume changes and no support act it was almost a 3 hour performance.

She even took time out at various parts of the show to chat to the audience (a notable mention to the glitter wig trio up front) and again during her second encore when she had 2 young girls dressed up as fairy princesses from the audience, come up on stage and sing Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

Again, if given the opportunity I would definitely like to see her - preferably at an outdoor venue!

No comments: