Saturday 2 December 2006

Robbie Williams Rocks Perth




I've just gotten home from the Robbie Williams concert and thought I would upload my photo's. I hadn't thought of going, but was offered a ticket a few days before. I had to bail on babysitting for Ace (who teased me mercilessly in the days leading up).

A few other people from work went to last night's show and said that it was awesome! Apparently there was a record number of people at tonight's concert, compared to last night's.

I went with a work colleague, and unfortunately our seats weren't close together (she had binoculars and was on better angle than me) but that didn't matter. I had a clear view of the giant screens & had borrowed a friend's digital camera (which has an awesome zoom function) so managed to get some decent pictures like this one.

As a venue, Subiaco is good. It would, however, be great if they were to upgrade the seating in the tiered stands (because my back and butt were so sore!) and upgrade the lady's toilets - there was a huge queue after the concert which took about 20 minutes to get through because there were only 4 cubicles!

It was just a great atmosphere with everybody singing along to all the songs and there was no brawls/fights or bad behaviour in general. If I could, I would definitely go again.

Next week is Kylie....

No comments: