Sunday 21 January 2007

Long Overdue Catchups

I caught up with a couple of friends today whom I've not seen for several months.

I have been catching up with Chook for coffee (well, we both had a Vienna Chocolate) every couple of months or so, but we have not been able to for the last few months as we have both been busy, plus she was also pregnant and about due any second. She only gave birth at the end of November (to a baby girl, Summer) but to look at her now, less than 2 months later, you would never believe she'd recently given birth - she's as skinny as ever! *lucky cow* :)

My other friend, Walrus, whom I haven't seen since his birthday in July, came over for lunch. I haven't seen much of him over the last 4 or so years, because for the majority of that time he was in a relationship, and unfortunately, she pretty much cut him off from all of his friends. As is usually the case, he didn't realise she was being so controlling. He is taking his life into his own hands again and it is really good to see.

No comments: