Monday 28 May 2007

Space Cadet



I've had one of those days when you don't feel like yourself - really!

I've had trouble all day concentrating on tasks and articulating my words, which isn't good considering I'm on the phone and computer for over 9 hours a day. I couldn't focus properly on the computer screen and kept switching off and staring into space.

I honestly don't know how I made it through today without either having an accident or even falling asleep.

I guess I can trace it back over the weekend. On Saturday I had a rotten headache which was concentrated on the usual side, my left side - head, neck and shoulder.

But by Sunday it had swapped over to the right side. I hardly ever have a headache, sore neck or shoulder concentrated on that side, so maybe that was it.

I'm off to get some rest and hopefully that will get me back on track.

No comments: