Monday 6 October 2008

Telethon Weekend

Our office hosted the Telethon phone room this weekend which meant we had to clear our desks of everything! And I mean EVERYTHING!!

We were supplied with a single cardboard box into which we had to put everything that was on our desks into - not so bad if you had only been working there a couple of weeks, but for people who have been there 8 years (and quite a few longer) there was no way we would ever fit everything in 1 lousy box! I managed to snag another box & stored a lot of stuff under my desk where nobody could see it.

But, when I returned to work today, my chair had been adjusted, my headset replaced and crumbs and spilled drink all over my desk - Not happy Jan!!!

It took me an hour to clean up and get all my stuff set up again!

So not happy!! :(

No comments: