Monday 29 September 2008

Birthday Bash

Becasue I knew that I had a bed for the night, I was able to really let loose with the drinking which I've not done for ages and ended up having a blast!

We were all outside gathered round the Webber for warmth, when the girls decided at around 11, to head down into Subiaco to one of the clubs. (Considering we had been drinking Tequila shots for most of the night & had already polished of a bottle and a half of Vodka and Midori, I'm not sure how they expected to be let in when they were more than a little pissed).

I ended up staying behind with the boys, mainly because I was wearing my comfy sneakers so wouldn't have been admitted to any of the clubs.

We were still gathered around the Webber, and I must say, guys say some pretty interesting things when their partners aren't around!! They then decided they wanted to play on the Wii, so inside we trooped (I have never played or watched the Wii, so was interesting!) The remaining guys (there were three) decided to play golf and I watched. It was hilarious. One guy ended up having to play so many shots on the second hole, that the game interrupted and just put him onto the next hole! ;)

The birthday girl came home an hour later & her other half ended up driving her friends into Northbridge (she was too drunk!!) While the other half was away, we ended up playing golf on the Wii - I've never had more fun!!

We went to bed around 1ish, but I couldn't get comfortable, and ended up not falling asleep until 3, Then waking up at 4 and 5 and 6 and 7, then finally slept until 9, then I finally got up.

Birthday girl and I cooked ourselves eggs and toast for breakfast and went outside to eat. Her other half surfaced about an hour later and one of her girlfriends from the previous night, rocked up not long after that - she had just come from a club!

I ended up getting home about 1 in the afternoon to an empty house and was finally able to have a shower!! Ahhh bliss!!

No comments: