Wednesday 14 July 2010

My Poor Sore Feet

My feet are so sore from so much walking...

Today I decided to go for a walk up to the Rundle Mall. It took me about an hour to walk there as I had to keep ducking for cover whenever it rained. I spent 4 hours walking around, going up the arcades and checking out the shops. I found a shop that my mum would just love - it is a button shop... She would go absolutely nuts in there because she is always complaining that none of the shops in Perth have a good enough selection, well this shop does.

I got back to my hotel then decided I would walk to McDonalds for tea (I only have kitchenette facilities so only have the basics) Again I misjudged how far away it was and got drenched before I even got there.

When I got back to my hotel I had a nice hot bath to soothe my poor feet.

No comments: