Saturday 17 July 2010

Train Ride

Caught the train out to Hallett Cove Beach today. I have to say the train ride was boring and SLOW!!!

For most of the journey there was nothing of interest to see, unless you wanted to look into people's backyards - and they weren't nice places mind you.

I took my washing with me to do while we went shopping at Hallett Cove shopping centre. Deni and I then headed over to Noarlunga shopping centre where we put my photo's onto cd's for both of us.

Due to time constraints I didn't get to see all of the shopping centre (it was huge), but did manage to see half of it. I managed to get my washing dried and jumped on the train back into Adelaide.

By the time I got back into the city it was dark so I walked around North Terrace to take some night pictures before jumping on the free city bus to head back to my hotel.

Now I have to do my ironing and pack for my flight to Melbourne tomorrow!!

No comments: