Friday 5 November 2010

A Night In Gaol

If you want a really good night out I suggest you go out with a group of 13 & 14 year old girls!!

For Alana's birthday we went on the Torchlight Tour at Fremantle Prison. Now I've been on the tour before, but that was over 5 years ago, so couldn't remember all of it.

On the drive there, we had a bit of fun with a group of teenage boys while driving along Stirling Highway... they were trying to hand over their phone number (while driving 60km p/h) what we didn't know until afterwards, was that one of the girls had flashed their breasts at them!! *grin*

At the start of the tour, they take you into the cell blocks and get you to line up as though for a cell inspection. The next minute you hear a scream and a body (dummy) falls from the top floor, landing on the chicken wire above our heads!! I knew that this was going to happen, but one of the girls (who is very easily scared) screamed and practically jumped into the tour guides arms.

I won't give all of it away, but we had a few more scares along the way...

I don't remember if we went into the morgue the last time we were on the tour, but this time we did. I have a picture of my friend with all these orbs all over her back. Even in one of my pictures you can see the head and shoulders of someone in one of the cells... very eerie.

Another funny part was when we 'met' Martha, the only woman to be hanged at the prison. Boy did the girls freak out over that one!!

I really recommend it for any tourists to Perth, but it must be the night tour!!

But you better watch out... Martha's going to get you!!

No comments: