Monday 1 October 2007

Movie Review: Die Hard 4.0

I've seen Die Hard 1 & 2 numerous times, but never from the very beginning. I've always started watching about 20 minutes in, and Die Hard 3 I've never watched. I like the action, and, for an older guy, Bruce Willis isn't half bad either. I hired the first 3 movies and watched them last week, so that I would be prepared for this one. It was action-packed the entire movie. I especially liked the car in the elevator shaft scene! Classic!

Plot: A terrorist breaches an FBI facility's computer system, and computer hackers are assassinated by the terrorist mastermind Thomas Gabriel , instead of being paid for their collaboration. The FBI, unaware of the killings, dispatches NYPD Police Detective John McClane to visit a known hacker, Matthew Farrell, as part of their investigation regarding the breach. Gabriel's henchmen attempt to assassinate McClane and Farrell, but their targets escape.

McClane and Farrell go after the terrorist when he kidnaps McClane's daughter, taking down as many bad guys as possible along the way.

No comments: