Sunday 28 September 2008

Disaster Dinner

An old school friend and I had made plans to try out The Botanica Bar & Bistro that recently reopened at Innaloo.

We booked for 6.30 but had to change the time as my friend suddenly got her monthlies on the way to her dad's place where I was to pick her up which ended up staining her jeans (every woman's worst nightmare!). She ended up having to go to the laundromat & wash and dry her jeans before we could go out.

We finally got there about 7.45. I had rung up and changed our booking to that time but they had given away our table - the person who took my call didn't update the bookings calendar!

They gave us a complimentary drink while we sat in the beer garden (which is very nice) and waited for a table.

We soon sat down for our dinner when halfway through, I realised that part of one of my fillings had come out and it kept scratching my tongue every time I swallowed or chewed!

We then went to the Paddington after for a couple of drinks and witnessed a fight between patrons and saw a couple of the bouncers chase after some guys through the park across the road. Not to mention the numerous people staggering across the road to the kebab place about midnight ;)


No comments: