Sunday 28 March 2010

Two's Company...

Walrus and Belinder came over last night while they were up in Perth.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant in Ballajura called Villa Da Vinci. It was packed but nice and cosy too.

Then we came back to my place and we watched Gremlins while having a few drinks – I haven’t seen it in ages - laughing at the little monsters. I couldn't stop laughing during the 'cinema' scene (check it out next time you're bored!!)

Walrus and I had a dispute over the AC/DC song Thunderstruck. He was adamant that it was released in 1988 and I was adamant it was in the 90's. Now, Walrus is a bit of a music guru - don't get him started on The Beatles or you will never hear the end of it. We made a bet (which I will not get into here *wink*) and guess who won... ME!! I was right. In Your Face!! Ha ha!

All in all it was a very pleasant night.

No comments: