Tuesday 20 December 2005

Christmas Shopping Chaos

I say it every year... I will get my Christmas Shopping done early. Does this happen? No!

I have only 2 presents that I need to get; something for my Kris Kringle at work, and the other, my mum's present.

Kris Kringle is easy because we are given a list of 3 items to choose from (as elected by the person), so that should pose no problem. Wrong again! I need to go to Dusk. This is a great shop and I would personally buy (if I had the money) at least 1 of everything in the store, but it is a small shop with not a lot of room to move around. Everyone else seems to have the same thought: I have no idea what to get "insert name here"! I'll get them something from Dusk.

It took ages to figure out what to get my mum because she is so hard to shop for. It is pretty simple - earrings! Again, jewellery stores are not the best place to try shopping in at the moment. People see jewellery as the last resort too.

I am going to make an early New Year's resolution - to finish my Christmas shopping for next year before December.

Will that happen? You'll have to stay tuned to find out...

No comments: