Friday 23 December 2005

Christmas Shopping Success!

I have done it! I have finished my Christmas present shopping! (*happy claps*)

I managed to get my Kris Kringle present on Wednesday night which was a huge relief!

The only down side was that my step father didn't know what to get my mum. I suggested a jewellery box (since I was buying her earrings). I ended up having to buy the present for her for him (are you following?)

I had a budget of $50 that I had to stick to - now trying to find a nice, reasonably sized, wooden jewellery box for that price is asking a lot - but I managed it! I was really killing 2 birds with one stone because I was going to jewellery stores anyway looking for earrings.

Now all I have to do is my food shopping on Saturday, Christmas Eve, notoriously THE WORST day to hit the shops. (*cringe*)

Will I ever learn?


No comments: