Monday 16 January 2006

Deep And Meaningful

I had a deep and meaningful discussion with my old friend Walrus. It was great to finally catch up with him after not hearing or seeing him in 6 months!

I have to admit though, that I have been in a bit of a funk since, only because it forced me to look back on a period in my life that was, and still is, painful for me for many reasons, not least of which it was 15 years ago - half my lifetime! *grimace*

I don't often like to think back to those times because I was not one of those memorable people and was never in the "popular" crowd. I always did my own thing, but strangely got on with pretty much everybody in my year.

And, to show that old age hasn't caught up with me yet, I could sit down with a photo of our year and be able to tell you at least the first names of the majority, if not all of my classmates, so there! :)

No comments: