Friday 20 January 2006

Hairdresser Dilemma

I have not been near a hairdresser since July and desperately need a cut and colour. I have been trying to get an appointment with my hairdresser since before Christmas. I rang yesterday and was told she had an opening next Saturday at 11am, otherwise I can't get in for another 2 weeks because she will be on holidays.

My dilemma? I already had an appointment for that time with another person for something totally unrelated, who is only working limited hours having just come back to work from having a baby. Again she is booked several weeks in advance which makes it hard.

I managed to change the original appointment so that I have to drag myself out of bed before 7.30am (on a Saturday!), I rang my hairdresser because I had said I wanted to "tentatively" book that time, only to be told that she had given the appointment to someone else!

It may be a blessing in disguise because I was going to go for "the chop" because I want a change. This will give me time to reconsider because I can guarantee that I would regret it the moment I left the salon! I may just toy with different colours.

How does electric blue foils sound?

1 comment:

Dette said...

I was thinking more along the lines of quirky, like me.