Sunday 29 January 2006

Jelly Wrestling Anyone?

I went to a party on Saturday night. It was at Jackie and Shaun's place - the same place as the 21st birthday party I went to last year where they had the bouncy castle.

They hired another bouncy castle again and they also bought a small inflatable pool. Into this pool they put jelly. There wasn't a lot of jelly, just enough to make it very slippery.

Many, many drinks later, Laura tried to push her sister Tina, into the pool. The next thing you know, they are wrestling in the pool. They started scooping jelly up out of the pool and chasing each other around the yard with it. I was sitting in the bouncy castle, out of harms way, or so I thought, but I ended up in the way of some flying jelly! *laughing*

At one point, Laura tried to get away by running into the house, but her mum, Jackie, shut the door on her! They then decided to gang up on their step dad, Shaun, and Tina managed to wrestle him down in the pool and was declared the winner!

It was just after this that I got a text from Ace, wanting to know the address because he couldn't remember it. He'd sent it an hour before but gone home because he couldn't get hold of me. Oops! By that time I'd had a few of the jelly shots that Tina made - boy they were strong! *sheepish grin*

All in all, it was a great night. I can't wait to see what they come up with for the next party!

No comments: